I just found out about this and I don’t know if I will meet the cut of what the Wamp guys can do but I’m willing to try it!
So if your interested check out the details below and otherwise what figure should I paint up for it?
Wamp welcomes Wyrd Miniatures back after a 3 year absence. Wyrd are offering up some cracking prizes, including limited edition and even not for sale items. Open to any Wyrd Miniatures, deadline is 24th march.
These will be announced shortly but they are special!!
There will be prizes for the top 5 places.
24th march 2013 4pm(British Time)
(supporters deadline will be 31st march 2013 4pm (British Time)
You can enter anything you like as long as its suitably Wyrd! Single minis, groups, huge dioramas, anything you like as long as its new work (see the rules below)
- You must be a Wamp Member to participate. Membership is free and you may register here.
- You may enter as many times as you like but each entry may only submit one photograph so if you need more angles it MUST be a montage.
- Images must be no larger than 1000 pixels wide by 3500 pixels high. (It is your responsibility to check this).
- any additional photographs of that entry will be removed.
- You give Wamp and Wyrd Miniatures permission to use your pictures for publicity (but you do retain ownership).
- You may post pictures of WIP or final shots both here and elsewhere.
- Judging will be decided by public vote.
- Submissions must be posted to the Contest Gallery You must make sure you select the correct contest option in the contest select box either during upload (if using the basic uploader) or via edit pictures after upload
- All entries must be new work. (New work is defined as any entry not previously displayed on-line in a completed state (You MAY enter pieces which have been shown as a Work In Progress (WIP)).
- All entries must be Wyrd Miniatures (minor conversion are allowed)